Bright Copper Range
Antimicrobial Copper Wiring Accessories Independent laboratory testing has proven that Antimicrobial Copper is safe to use, continuously kills pathogenic microbes and inhibits the build-up and growth of bacteria, reducing bacterial contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitising steps.
Cleaning and sanitisation This product will develop a natural patina with age. Routine cleaning and sanitisation procedures must continue to be implemented to reduce the potential for infection and to keep the Antimicrobial Copper Alloy surface free of dirt and grime that could prevent contact with the surface and inhibit antimicrobial performance. The appropriate cleaning agent depends on the type of soiling and the measure of sanitisation required.
To remain effective the surface must not be coated in any way. Do not wax, paint, lacquer, varnish, or otherwise coat this product. Normal tarnishing or wear of Antimicrobial Copper Alloy surfaces will not impair the antibacterial effectiveness of the product. An effective cleaning agent for use on antimicrobial copper product is citric acid. Apply a small amount to a polishing cloth and lightly wipe the affected area.